Healing Gemstone Jewelry

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Medicine Jewelry

I'm getting geared up to create some new jewelry pieces. As I create "medicine" jewelry, pieces intended to work with you to enhance your own energy and work with your intentions for your life.. I'm coming to you to ask what are your needs?

I love working to bring forth jewelry that really makes a difference in the lives of the people who wear it. What issues are important to you right now?
What are the main issues you are dealing with at the present moment?
If I could create something just for you what would it help you with, what would it help you to do, be, have?

The process of inspiration includes you.. the person the jewelry is created for. I hope you'll take a few moments and leave a comment about your thoughts and ideas on this subject.

Remembering perfection,
Donna
Manyfeather
Check out my jewelry, dream catchers and much more

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home